From todays date (3/18) onward; anyone selling ANY product in the marketplace will be expected to post a picture of their item for sale with a sign included in the photo. On the sign, should be your username, date and the words Honda-Tech.com on it. It can be handwritten or printed on a piece of paper. No photoshopped signs will be accepted.
- 4 oem gunmetal '00 itr rims (15x6) without tires: $700 obo
(MINT condition, except one has wheelweight scratch). These were on my '00 itr for the first 14,500 miles, and that's it. - SOLD
- 4 oem gunmetal '01 itr rims (15x6) with tires. STOLEN BY CARLOS CANTU IN GAINESVILLE, GA.
- 4 oem rx7 tt rims (93-95 body style/ 16x8). $350 obo (decent condition). I bought these for street rims, but never even put tires on them. They will fit FD's, FC's, type R's, and preludes. SOLD
- 2 rota slipstreams in BLACK (15x6.5). $SOLD$. I bought these with the intention of putting drag slicks on them, but never did because they won't fit over my bigger calipers - running hoosiers on them for autox currently.
- 2 gunmetal 15" usdm itr wheels. They have cosmetic issues, but balance straight. Running hoosiers on them for autox currently. $200 OBO.
- 4 oem jdm cw 16" itr wheels.They are straight, and have two re01's in great condition, one re010 in so so condition, and one bald tire. sold
HOLY SHIT. those R wheels are mint. damn those re010's are hurt. my front were worse. looked like a damn solid rubber tire.
1995 Integra GSR - :heart:
vote below on what should fill this spot
2000 Chevy Xtreme - R.I.P.
Drag racing is for fast cars, autocrossing is for fast drivers.
Re: 5x114.3 (type R or prelude) rims for sale..... (Black R)
Chris Fries - #117 H1 Prelude - now with more VTEC (Thanks [url="http://kingmotorsports.com"]King![/url])
2007 and 2008 Midwest Honda Challenge H1 Champion
Go to Estrada Customs in Libertyville, IL! Great place for any body work!
Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for HondaMarketPlace.com content, comments, or advertising. HondaMarketPlace.com is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaMarketPlace.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.