From todays date (3/18) onward; anyone selling ANY product in the marketplace will be expected to post a picture of their item for sale with a sign included in the photo. On the sign, should be your username, date and the words Honda-Tech.com on it. It can be handwritten or printed on a piece of paper. No photoshopped signs will be accepted.
Lexus GS300 - 2JZGTE Supra Swap - Single Turbo - Priced to Sell
1995 Lexus GS300 Touring Edition - 22x,xxx Miles on Chassis, and approximately 60-65k on the motor & trans.
The car is currently making somewhere around 375hp to the rear wheels, and only needs some larger injectors and tune to hit the 500+hp mark (with ease). Without touching anything, you can probably make upwards of 425-450 WHEEL horsepower if you simply turn up the boost. A piggy-back would be highly recommended though.
- A/C Blows Cold as Ice
- Power Steering works perfectly
- Car idles and drives like stock.
- All electronics work.
- Receipts for swap + Maintenance + Most parts (Totaling WELL over 10k)
- Clean Title Pink Slip IN HAND.
I may also be interested in a trade plus cash for a daily driver civic/integra. I would need AT LEAST $5,000 CASH on top of whatever the trade offer is though. Even a stock EG CX hatch would be acceptable. Just need something to get me around town. Let me know!
Option 1: I am asking a very fair price of $7,000 OBO for the car as it sits.
Here are the details:
Engine & Exhaust:
- 2JZ-GTE Swap (Motor, Trans, ECU, etc. This swap was done right. Everything was done professionally, and no expenses were spared. This is the same motor and trans as the Mkiv Toyota Supra TT. These transmissions have also been known to handle 500hp with no problems..)
- Single T70 Turbocharger
- Stainless Steel Tubular Manifold
- Tial Wastegate (9psi Spring, boost is currently set around .8 bar via EBC for daily driving)
- 3" Downpipe to full exhaust.
- HKS Dual Catback System
- Aluminum Radiator
- Huge Front-Mount Intercooler (Bar & Plate - Good for ~600+HP)
- Trans Cooler (A definite necessity for the longevity of the transmission. Installed at the time of the swap.)
- Optima Battery
- Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
- New water pump and timing belt
- $700 Blitz SBC i-Color Electronic Boost Controller (With real-time electronic boost-gauge) This thing is SICK.. you can monitor mph, rpm, a/f, boost, and a ton of other vitals in real time with this boost controller. Probably one of the best on the market.
- AEM Wideband O2
- HKS Turbo Timer
- Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD double-din head unit (Genuine Pioneer iPod hookup routed to center console)
- Car is pre-wired for a sub.
Lighting & JDM Goodies:
- JDM Headlights (With custom LED Running lights)
- 6k HID System
- JDM Tail Lights
- JDM Window Visors
Option 2: The F'd up Economy Special: $6,200 FIRM
It will come with all of the above mods in the regular price, except:
- Pioneer Double Din Head unit (A single-Din CD head unit will be provided)
- AEM Wideband O2 Kit
- Blitz SBC i-color Boost Controller
A friggin' RIDICULOUS deal considering what you are getting for the price. If you tally it all up.....
Bare Chassis: $1,000 (A very low number, but it gets the point across)
2JZGTE Swap: $5,000 (If you can get it done cheaper, with everything working, and looking factory fresh... with a HEALTHY motor, and new belts, water pump, etc.. Good for you! That is far less than what I paid.)
Single Turbo: $1,800 (Another low number, but this is for the basics.. Turbo, manifold, USA Made fittings, wastegate, piping, USA Made t-bolts, downpipe, etc.)
Tein Coils: $500 (The lowest price that you will ever find them for in used condition, and that is if you can find them.)
LS400 Upgrade: $450 (New Rotors, calipers, pads, fabrication, etc. )
Aluminum Radiator $150 (Another lowball number, just to get the point across...)
FMIC Setup: $400 (Yup... another lowball)
HKS Exhaust: $400 (If you can even find them anymore...)
350z Wheels $400 (Minimum that you could get a clean set with decent tires for)
That comes out to $10,100... and you are also getting... JDM Parts, BOV, Trans cooler, Optima battery, HID's, LED upgrades, fuel pump, turbo timer, etc...
- Speedometer isn't working. No clue as to why.. figuring it is probably a bad needle motor... but, worst case scenario, it needs a speed sensor or a cluster (At max a $100 fix)
- Could use a better paint job, the one it has is not horrible, but if you are ****, you will probably want to get one done.
- The front seat bottoms need some love, as seen in the pic below.
Pretty much the only interior problem, a common Lexus problem.. and I have found a complete genuine leather replacement set that replaces every single piece of leather in the car, for $400 shipped. Installation is actually pretty easy, but I haven't really been able to justify spending any more money. I don't see the seats when I am sitting on them.. and they are just as comfy! lol
Honda and the Honda marquee are registered trademarks of the American Honda Motor Company, Inc. Neither American Honda Motor Company nor its subsidiaries or affiliates shall bear any responsibility for HondaMarketPlace.com content, comments, or advertising. HondaMarketPlace.com is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Company in any way. American Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaMarketPlace.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.